Rights Reality offers pre-examination searches that comply with the recently enacted USPTO procedures for Accelerated Examinations. The new procedures, which became effective on August 26, 2006 allows the USPTO to advance an application out of turn for examination if the applicant files a grantable petition to make special under the accelerated examination program. Under the new rules, an applicant will be required to provide additional information with the petition for accelerated examination, and comply with revised procedures throughout the examination process.
The Accelerated Examination Search greatly assists in the creation of an Accelerated Examination Support Document by providing the required search history, explanation of relevance for the references, and application of relevant references to your claims. Our detailed search history demonstrates that the search was conducted according to USPTO guidelines for the filing procedure. The search results are formatted to allow copy-and-paste incorporation into your Pre-Examination Search Document and Accelerated Examination Support Document.
Rights Reality provides a comprehensive Accelerated Examination Search which complies with the following requirements set forth by the USPTO:
• An identification of the field of search by US class and subclass, as well as International class. For database searches, the details of search term, logic, date of search, database covered, file & tools used.
• An identification of where each claim limitation in the patent application is found in the cited prior art references.
• A detailed explanation of how each claim is patentable over the reference using relevancy interpretation.
• A showing of support for each claim limitation in the specification and any parent application, including any means-plus-function limitations.
• An identification of any cited references that may be disqualified as prior art under 35 U.S.C. 103(c).
Invalidity search report presented excellent results and it was very helpful from an obvious standpoint. I was very impressed with your work product and will plan on using you again.
Thank you very much for your cooperation and support, which is much appreciated. Your prior art results for invalidity search were case turning and helped us to get a favorable out of court settlement for our Client
Rights Reality is among the best Patent analytic firms we work with internationally. The service Rights Reality provides and the executive summaries and charts they produce are first-rate.